Saturday, October 2, 2010

Special



Cam-whore a while before going out for taking breakfast at Yook Fook Moon Restaurant ,I wore new clothe but my dad told me this not that suitable for me , is it ? WHATEVER LA .At least I think I still looks cute with it . Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves .


The same day I went to Jusco,K-box with my sister Yee ,Pamela and a (guy) . First me,Yee and Pamela went Coffee Bean to have pure chocolate drinks ,since the waitress introduce me the low fat ice-cream, so I tried but Pamela was so resist the ice-cream and said I am fat enough and not to eat the ice-cream ,you know that is hurt enough .Well,topic end .

 Once upon a time, something good has happened to me, it was the cutest thing in the world, that could ever be, it was a dream come true, it was the day that I met you. Nah,some more true love stories never have endings,so,another love story was happened once again with the same (guy) .

Anyway, look at this photo ..I can smell the distasteful smell when I look through this photo everytime but I love it , I meant that is kind..of ..urm, BITCHY SMELL ,is a very very bad smell !




1 comment:

  1. :),so beautiful.That what i said,use light make-up

    ReplyDelete