Friday, April 29, 2011

lovable girlF + girls day sharing


cam whole a while before going out with Seet Yee ,Pamela and my sister (* . *)

***I AM A GOOD GIRL***


what should repay to a good girl than ? Ehy, I think you should love me more and treat me as a pearl in your palm ! Can you ?


Starbucks session and taking photo with my new toy ! Rabito collections ! I am //fuckingly// in love with it. 




Before we get into the next topic, I need to express thanks to someone who giving me all these chances to satisfy my every GIRLS DAY. love you.







  I do love shopping + GIRLS DAY a lot . Brought something from Shibuya & Acewin boutique before hang to Starbucks ..
after a favor drinks than only continue our shopping session ! Next Lancome & Clarins cosmetic counter. 


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


(reach LANCOME cosmetic counter)
......................


Hmm, Pamela told me that she want to buy an eye cream which can cure her fine lines and dark circle ,so I bring her here and try to survey her stuff. The sales woman introduce the latest collections GENIFIQUE YEUX, at first everything fine but Pamela get stunned after she told her about the price ..the end GENIFIQUE is mine ..// LMAO //  buy on impulse without proper reflection as usual.. SIGHS,need to repent and  turn over a new leaf  .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


 (reach CLARINS cosmetic counter)
......................

Pamela don't feel like buy the eye cream again !! OMG , at the end I brought a serum and a sun protection cream + a bag of CLARINS collections as a small gift for every new bee ,inside there got day & night cream, finger & nail cream and a neck cream . Yes Yes, the total of the receipt enough for me to sign their membership.
Harmful . I shouldn't involve on it .. I am a sufferer ( * x * ) '|||
P/S: buy on impulse without proper reflection twice times a day.. SIGHS !!! need to repent and  turn over a new leaf ...I swear... ^^v




No comments:

Post a Comment